For centuries, ancient Ayurvedic wisdom and unique tools have been used together to enhance health and strength, increase energy, support general well-being & longevity and relieve stress. Today in 2017, Kansa therapy is being used for a whole range of health conditions. When you experience this ancient Ayurvedic Secret, you also allow yourself the opportunity to get instant beauty enhancement and breathe new life into your skin to look younger, more alive and vibrant.
* Undergo a one-of-a-kind experience of healing, deep relaxation, complete rejuvenation and revitalization with revived energy – all at the same time
* Combat the effects of skin pollution, stress and internal imbalances through an enjoyable way of releasing heat, acidity and toxins through your skin
* No chemicals, electronic gadgets or any kind of unnatural or harmful radiations used
* Instant results: tightening effect, beautifully glowing skin, spontaneous relaxation and rejuvenation
WHAT’S THE SECRET?
Said to be one of the most innovative alloys of human kind, Kansa or (Bronze) is the healing metal of India.
Kansa was first made in the Bronze Age approximately 5000 years ago by the Harappans – the inhabitants of the Indus Valley, the very same culture that is thought to have developed the principles and practices of Ayurveda – India’s ancient holistic healing system. The metal Kansa is an alloy of copper and tin known in the West as bronze, it was the first of humanity’s metal alloys – and perhaps the most significant.
Being harder and more durable than other materials available at that time, it enabled these ancient people to create superior metal tools, sacred statues, bells and gongs as well as weapons and armor. Kansa, or bronze as we would name it, changed the ancient world in many ways. Kansa is considered to be the healing metal of Ayurveda, the Science of Health and Longevity practiced throughout the East and now it’s right here for you to access. Known to have extraordinary beauty enhancing and soothing properties, Kansa also has a powerful effect as a stress reliever, for relaxation and the subtle body energies known in Eastern medicine. Alongside these things, Ayurvedic Therapists often recommend the use of Kansa on the feet for their clients.
An Increased interest in holistic healing traditions here in the West, together with a heightened value being placed on the beauty and quality of handcrafted tools has brought a revival of the classic Indian traditional art of Kansa.
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?
The Kansa massage tool is usually has a hand carved wooden handle and is so powerful you can’t help picking it up and using it on the skin. It is said to be even more effective than gold or silver. The Kansa wands or tools are used to achieve stunning results on the face, feet and other parts of the body.
KANSA FACE MASSAGE
You can use the Kansa tools to give yourself an instant face rejuvenation but it also….
* Helps to tone, tighten and firm the skin for young and more mature people alike
* Works with the marmas so it helps with reducing puffiness, fine lines and redness around the eyes by moving extra Pitta, heat and acidity out of the body
* Pumps out wrinkles: the smooth massage action unkinks the collagen layers
* Helps with congestion be it in the skin or deeper in the face, in the sinuses, for example
* Gently mobilizes toxins and calms inflammation, redness and heat, normalizing skin tones and helping the skin become fresh and clear
* Helps move lymph and improve circulation so the skin is better cleansed and nourished
KANSA FOOT MASSAGE
Rubbing Kansa over the feet is one of the most traditional uses of Kansa for enhanced wellness. Traditionally, Ayurvedic Doctors would send families home with a Kansa foot tool so someone in the family could rub the Kansa metal on the feet of the client every night. On the feet, Kansa Therapy……
* Helps to balance the Ayurvedic doshas of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
* Is very comforting to the client
* Enhances the effect of any reflexology session or form of massage offered
* Creates a calming and cooling effect in the body generally
* The soft contour of the bowl relaxes the entire foot
* Helps the person feel light and energized. So now you know the amazing healing powers of Kansa, don’t you think it’s time to book your session? Go on! What are you waiting for?
Please Like Share & Follow